What are tunics? From loose-fitting garments of hip or knee length that are worn with a belt to close-fitting uniforms worn by military personnel, these definitions of tunics listed in many English dictionaries hardly do justice to this broad spectrum of sensible and figure-friendly clothing in women’s fashion called tunics.
To begin with, today’s fashionable tunics cover a wide range of tunic dresses, tunic tops, tunic shirts, tunic sweaters, and tunic coats. They may or may not come with belts. They may or may not have sleeves. While most tunic tops are of hip-length, the most popular A-lined tunic dresses tend to have their hemlines above the knee.
- There's No Difference between COLOR and Z-COLOR.Size:X-Small/US 2-4,Small/US 4-6 ,Medium/US 8-10,Large/US 12-14,X-Large/US 16-18,XX-Large/US 20
- This super comfy jersey knit dress has a rounded neckline and long sleeve with hidden side seam pockets.Comfy swing silhouette flares gently to a perfect finish.
- Perfect dress to hang around the house with or go out and do errands with.It can also look sexy if you pair it with a belt for a night out.
- Hand wash cold/Hang or line dry.
- Model information for reference:Height: 5'8",Bust: 33",Waist: 24",Hip: 34"
- Fabric:95% Rayon+5% Spandex,Super soft, stretchy and lightweight,Can be easily dress up or dress down
- Features: casual style,asymmetrical hem lines,short length,V-Neck,Long Sleeve,Not lined
- Color: Acid Blue,Army Green,Wine red,Coffee,Light Blue,Blue,Beige,Black,Purple,Navy Blue,Grey,Dark Green,Brown,Mauve,Purple Gray;US Standard Size S/M/L/XL
- Stretch,fitted,Irregular Dress,Occasion:Casual/Beach/Party/Daily/Office/Formal/Home
- You are one in a million and so is this adorable dress! This cute and trendy dress is perfect for the office, date night, and everything in between!
- Super Soft and Comfortable.Breathable and great to wear all day
- US Standard Size:X-Small/US 4 Small/US 6,Medium/US 8-10,Large/US 12-14,X-Large/US 16-18
- Suitable Occasion: Casual/Party/Work/Beach/Holiday Style.Good for Winter Spring and Autumn
- Loose Fit Casual Knee Length Tunic Dress,Plain Pleated Swing Party Dance Dress,Scoop Neck T-Shirt，Loose Dress With Pockets.
- NOTICE: Before order, please carefully read the Size Chart we provided in the pictures ,Select the size according it. Amazon Size Chart is not ours, DO NOT USE IT !!!(#Product description#)
Ask an insightful tailor the question: What is a classic tunic in women’s clothing? He or she will likely describe it as the most basic tunic design. At the core of this design is a vest-like dress that properly fits the woman’s body form. In this original form, the tunic is sleeveless and collarless. There is a large opening around the neck which can be V-shaped or U-shaped.
The tunic dress is a classic fashion design that never goes out of style. Picture a young woman of any body shape in a turtleneck top and a deep V-necked tunic dress. The dress may be made with plaid- patterned or solid-colored fabric. She can run around any high school or college campus with a look of confidence. If she wishes to attend a party, all she needs to do is add a short string of pearls or a long string of beads, and put on some high heels. She will look smart and attractive.
On the other hand, a two-toned tunic dress makes a perfect maternity outfit for the woman bearing a child in her body. Make the top portion of the dress with light-colored fabric and the portion below the chest with deeper colored fabric, she will look sharp and pretty at the same time.
Since the classic tunic dress is figure-friendly, women of petite, regular and plus-sized body types can all enjoy the great fashion of tunic dresses. For example, the little black dress is actually a derivative of this basic tunic style. With or without its short sleeves, this classic tunic dress looks good overall. Modify the skirt portion to your desired width and length, and all you need is a piece of simple jewelry to light up this formal dress. The classic tunic dress made with quality material is flattering to women of all age groups.
Another variation of the basic tunic is a deep U-necked sleeveless dress tailored with a princess cut. This is a design with two seam lines on the front. Each of these seams runs from the shoulder to the hip. At the hipline these sloped lines can be turned into openings of concealed pockets. This design is particularly suitable for fabrics made of heavier material such as wool or denim. With a short-sleeved or long-sleeved blouse, this outfit is as comfortable to wear as it is beautiful and professional in appearance. If a woman wishes to make a mood statement on any given day, she can throw a different-colored scarf around her neck just for fun.
What about women who want a look of authority? A good-looking blazer over the classic tunic dress can do wonders in this area. There are so many versatile tunic dress styles on the market today. Whatever the age or body shape, whatever the occasion, a woman may wish to invest in a classic tunic dress for a smart new look.