What are tunics? From loose-fitting garments of hip or knee length that are worn with a belt to close-fitting uniforms worn by military personnel, these definitions of tunics listed in many English dictionaries hardly do justice to this broad spectrum of sensible and figure-friendly clothing in women’s fashion called tunics.
To begin with, today’s fashionable tunics cover a wide range of tunic dresses, tunic tops, tunic shirts, tunic sweaters, and tunic coats. They may or may not come with belts. They may or may not have sleeves. While most tunic tops are of hip-length, the most popular A-lined tunic dresses tend to have their hemlines above the knee.
- Material: Cotton Blend. Soft and stretchy fabric,comfortable feeling, breathable to wear,very good for skin touch.
- Lace splicing t-shirt dresses, double v neck tunic dresses, pocket loose dresses, half sleeve casual dresses for women.
- Irregular swing dresses for juniors, best for casual, party, home wear, sleepwear, beach wear, daily wear in spring/summer/autumn.
- It is a summer dress, is also a long shirt for taller people. You can match to leggings, coverup, high-heeled shoes,even match coats or jackets in cold days.
- Our size information is shown below in the description part. Model information in the pictures: Height: 5'9'' / Weight: 121lb.
- Fabric: 65% Polyester + 35% Cotton, soft and stretchy.
- Features: This floral pleated swing dress could be dressed up or down. With its' chic floral print, cute long sleeve, above knee length and tunic empire waist designs, you're gonna have to be prepared for a lot of compliments.
- Designer Tips: This casual floral dress ideal to pair with leggings, booties or boots for chilly days. Add a belt for the waist line will complete this beautiful look. Machine wash cold, Hang or flat to dry.
- Occasions: Casual, party, work, dating, home in the early spring, fall and winter.
- What You Get: 1*women dress, 30 days hassle-free money back and friendly customer service.
- Fabric:95% Rayon+5% Spandex,It hangs low on the left side and high on the right,some review says size run bigger,suggest choose 1 size down if you do not wish loose fit.
- Features: It hangs low on the left side and high on the right,casual style,asymmetrical hem lines,short length,V-Neck,Not lined
- Color: Army Green,Wine red,Coffee,Light Blue,Blue,Beige,Black,Purple,Navy Blue,Grey,Dark Green,Brown,Mauve;US Standard Size S/M/L/XL
- Stretch,fitted,Irregular Dress,Occasion:Casual/Beach/Party
- Super soft, stretchy and lightweight,Can be easily dress up or dress down
Ask an insightful tailor the question: What is a classic tunic in women’s clothing? He or she will likely describe it as the most basic tunic design. At the core of this design is a vest-like dress that properly fits the woman’s body form. In this original form, the tunic is sleeveless and collarless. There is a large opening around the neck which can be V-shaped or U-shaped.
The tunic dress is a classic fashion design that never goes out of style. Picture a young woman of any body shape in a turtleneck top and a deep V-necked tunic dress. The dress may be made with plaid- patterned or solid-colored fabric. She can run around any high school or college campus with a look of confidence. If she wishes to attend a party, all she needs to do is add a short string of pearls or a long string of beads, and put on some high heels. She will look smart and attractive.
On the other hand, a two-toned tunic dress makes a perfect maternity outfit for the woman bearing a child in her body. Make the top portion of the dress with light-colored fabric and the portion below the chest with deeper colored fabric, she will look sharp and pretty at the same time.
Since the classic tunic dress is figure-friendly, women of petite, regular and plus-sized body types can all enjoy the great fashion of tunic dresses. For example, the little black dress is actually a derivative of this basic tunic style. With or without its short sleeves, this classic tunic dress looks good overall. Modify the skirt portion to your desired width and length, and all you need is a piece of simple jewelry to light up this formal dress. The classic tunic dress made with quality material is flattering to women of all age groups.
Another variation of the basic tunic is a deep U-necked sleeveless dress tailored with a princess cut. This is a design with two seam lines on the front. Each of these seams runs from the shoulder to the hip. At the hipline these sloped lines can be turned into openings of concealed pockets. This design is particularly suitable for fabrics made of heavier material such as wool or denim. With a short-sleeved or long-sleeved blouse, this outfit is as comfortable to wear as it is beautiful and professional in appearance. If a woman wishes to make a mood statement on any given day, she can throw a different-colored scarf around her neck just for fun.
What about women who want a look of authority? A good-looking blazer over the classic tunic dress can do wonders in this area. There are so many versatile tunic dress styles on the market today. Whatever the age or body shape, whatever the occasion, a woman may wish to invest in a classic tunic dress for a smart new look.