Tips for getting Skincare, Makeup, and Cosmetics for Cheap
It is important to remember to shop smart and get the most for the money. Take time when purchasing skincare items and other beauty products. It is smart to shop around, find the best deal that is on the market before making a purchase.
Remember also that makeup does not have to be purchased from high sophisticated stores. Many of the drugstore brands are great products; some are even made by the higher end companies. There are many great deals on the drugstore shelves that should not be passed up. Cheap cosmetics are often looked down on for no real reason – if you know what you are looking for you will find great bargains that might even beat the more expensive products in terms of quality. Take NYX Cosmetics for an example.
Get more Cosmetics Skincare Products for the Money
- Use the most expensive products more sparingly. Some items are hard to do without, especially the go to favorites in the beauty routine. Instead of skipping that favorite but expensive cosmetic, try to use it more sparingly. Save it for special occasions or for date night; try to get by with just using a pea size amount instead of a nickel size.
- Purchase multitasking products. Many cosmetic products can be applied several different ways. Lipsticks can be used as cheek color. Eye shadows can be used as an eye liner. The right shade of eye shadow could even be used for the eyebrows as well.
- Bargain hunt for the best buy. Shop around and find the best deal. Many stores offer free gifts with purchase, go for the gift that will meet a beauty need. Becoming a beauty insider with Sephora can also help to save money by receiving discounts and free products. Shopping for skincare and makeup can be a lot of fun, join in with a girlfriend for some extra pampering too.
How to Save Money on Beauty Products
- Don’t take risks. If money is limited it will be a good time to take fewer risks with what is being purchased. Not sure how a lipstick will look? Questioning how much that purple eye shadow will actually get worn? Then put it back on the shelf and walk away. Do not waste the money on products that will not fit into the makeup or beauty routine.
- Make some products yourself. Instead of buying all the skincare and body care items, try some new recipes at home. Baking soda is a great beauty product that is cheap and already in the kitchen pantry. To use as an exfoliant, add a small amount to the cleanser or body wash.
It is always great to find ways to cut costs, even in the beauty department. Try to make it painless by looking for the best deals, multitasking current cosmetic items, and being creative with what you already owned.